Located amidst the heart of the city, the project has easy access to public transport, schools, colleges, departmental stores, hospitals and other recreational facilities like swimming pool, parks, restaurants, cinema theaters etc., “Ashtavinayak Residency” promises you a wholesome life and an excellent architecture of luxurious living spaces.
The project layout comprises of 4 residential buildings with a central landscape garden. Designed with care, the project hosts total 56 beautiful, spacious & highly efficient 2&3 BHK Apartments and Penthouses. Each Apartment and Penthouse unit comes along with a private sit-out balcony and three sided panoramic view of the landscape that brings a feeling of environment friendliness and peace of mind. The lush green landscape also comes along with a small children play area, jogging track, temple and club house to help you keep fit and energetic throughout the day.
Each living space has been beautifully designed with minimum number of inner walls to give the feeling of openness and increase usability of living space. Doors and windows have also been placed in east-west direction to maximize source of natural light and ventilation, thus making you feel fresh & healthy throughout the day.
Moreover, residents need not travel too far from home since all day to day essentials are easily available in nearby vicinity, thus making your day easy and hassle free.
The green building initiative:
Considering the growing concerns of energy crises, scarcity of water, growing environmental pollution and nearly exhausted natural resources; S. P. Group of companies has actively participated in the Green Building Revolution. S. P. Group feels proud to state that “Ashtavinayak Residency” is one of the first project in Nashik to participate in the Green building initiative. The project has been keenly designed based upon green building design codes developed by the USGBC (United States Green Building Council) and complies to almost 80 % of the green design norms developed by USGBC. The project has incorporated some of the most important design features based on the growing need for minimizing and preventing environmental impact caused due to construction activities and has taken preventive measures to resolve such environmental issues well in advance. We have made our sincere efforts in making Ashtavinayak Residency as environment friendly project and have progressed one step ahead towards saving our mother Earth from the “Global Warming” effect caused as a result of various construction activities around the globe.
The Green Technology:
Maximum Natural Light-Ventilation: Every single living space in this project is precisely designed in such a way so as to invite adequate natural source of Light and fresh air into the living space and thus reducing the need for artificial lights and air conditioning during day time and thus contributing towards saving electricity bills
Rainwater harvesting: Rain water harvesting pits are installed at various locations within the project layout so as to penetrate and replenish the ground water level. This allows usage of ground water for irrigation and maintaining the landscape. Paver blocks have also been used to cover the ground so that maximum rain water percolates into the ground, rather than just running off into the sewer lines and thus reducing the load to recycle waste water at municipal sewage plants. Each living space has also been installed with water saving plumbing fixtures in order to reduce wastage of portable water and help you save water bills.
Energy performance: Central Solar Hot water system has been installed on each building which provides hot water for domestic use in every single living space. The idea behind this is to utilize clean and renewable source of energy; free of cost; that too without causing any kind of pollution and also significantly saving money spent behind electricity bills.
Material with recycle content: Eco-friendly materials with recycle content such as fly-ash AAC blocks (manufactured from by-product of thermal power plants) is put to re-sue instead of just dumping it into landfills. This prevents the soil from polluting due to harmful chemicals present in the fly ash and thus protects the nutritional value of the soil.
Minimum Energy: Use of building materials such as Light weight AAC blocks, Window glass with a minimum “U” value, epoxy chemicals for treatment of roof from hot sunrays, acrylic paints on exterior surface etc. have significantly contributed towards thermal heat insulation of every single living space, thus helping you save considerable amount of electricity consumed for cooling the living space during the summers.
2 & 3 BHK DT Penthouses
Nasik Pune Road, Nashik
1933 - 2240 Sq.Ft.
Rs. 4500 Per Sq.Ft.
Rs. 88,55,000 Onw.
- Easy access to Mumbai-Agra and Nashik-Pune highway
- Surrounded by business hubs such as CURRENCY NOTE PRESS, INDIA SECURITY PRESS, MALEGAON MIDC, MUSALGAON MIDC, SATPUR MIDC, HAL, GANDHINAGAR MILITARY AIRPORT, DEOLALI CANTONMENT
- 2 Km from Vegetable and fruit market
- Just behind Passport Seva Kendra
- Just 2 Km away from City Bus Stand and Railway Station
- Walkable distance to Banks and ATM
- Near to well recognized English medium schools and colleges
- Walkable distance to adjoining parks and playgrounds
- Walkable distance to private Hospital
- Walkable distance to local bus stand and Auto Rickshaw stand
Other Amenities/Facilities In Nearby Vicinity
- Banks and ATM
- Cafeteria and food courts
- Air conditioned Unisex Gym and Zumba center, Yoga center, Swimming pool
- Well recognized Schools and colleges
- Railway station, Bus stand and Auto Rickshaw stand
- Convenience store, stationary store
- Business centers and hospitals
- The Building is fabricated in R.C.C frame structure. External walls are 6” thick and internal walls of 4” thi ckness. Wall are constructed with AAC lightweight masonry block
- 2’X2’ Vitrified tiles flooring with 3” high skirting is provided in all rooms. Anti-skid tile flooring is provided in toilets and terrace area. Bathrooms shall be provided with glazed tiles dado up to 8’ height.
DOORS & Windows
- All internal Doors are European style engraved with roman style carving in HDF. Doors are equiped with SS chrome plated standard fittings. Main entrance door is made of flush door provided with Vineer and melamine polished. The main door in equiped with Europa night latch, Haldrop, Stopper, Towerbolt, peephole and standard chrome plated fittings. Anodized Aluminium sliding windows with granite windows sills and M.S. grills from outside is provided in each apartment.
- Double/L shape Granite platform with Nirali make stainless steel sink. Glazed tiles dado is provided up to 5 ft. height above platform. Kitchen is semi furnished with Kitchen trolleys
- Roca make white color wall hung comod is provided in master toilets & Orissa pan in common toilet. Branded Chrome Plated bathroom fittings (Jaguar make) are provided.
- External walls are finished with sand face plaster &POP finished internally. Exterior walls are painted with Dulux Weather shield paint and internal wall are finished with 2 coats of putty and painted with Asian make Emulsion paint
- 24 Hours power backup (Battery backup) for Lift and common Staircase is provided
- Concealed electrical wiring shall be provided as under:
- Living Room : 2 Light Points, 1 fan Point, 1Plug Point, and 1Bell Point, TV & Telephone point.
- Dining Room : 1 Light Point, 1 fan Point, 1Plug Point.
- Bed Room : 2 Light Points, 1 fan Point, 1Plug Point, TV& Telephone point in Master Bedroom
- Kitchen : 1 Light Point, 1 Fan Point, 2 Power points
- for Fridge and Microwave
- Toilet : 1 Light Point,1 Power Point for Geyser,
- 1 extra plug point.
- Terrace/Balcony : 1 Light Point
- Passage : 1 Light Point
- Dry Balcony : 1 Light Point, 1 Plug Point
TV / PHONE / INTERNET
- TV and Telephone electrical points are provided in Living room and master bedrooms
- Campus is equipped with CCTV surveillance system with intercom system. 24 Hours security guard is also available
- 1 No. of Johnson make Lift is provided in each building. Lift comes along with V3F drive for smooth riding experience
- Water supply is through overhead water tank filled by pump from common ground water tank. Both Municipal and Bore Well water is available 24x7. Borewell water is available as standby ad can be utilized in emergency or during municipal water cut-off
- Show All ▼
- Show All
Launched in the year 1973, SP Group has been offering benchmarking standards of quality and service in the arena of construction. Our passion has been creating projects with convincing location, architecture, comfort and budget.
Since inception, SP Group has been maturing to be the leader and trendsetter in the arena of Green building projects; winning the hearts and mindshare of multitudes in and around Nashik city.
The group has promoted its place in the construction industry through exceptional services in the field of residential, commercial and hospitality sectors. Our pride, satisfaction and completeness lies in the pleasant moments that sheltered 2500 cheerful families since our company’s inception. Quality, Economy, Trust, Comfort and Customer satisfactory attitude are the values that we rely upon to achieve our business objectives and needs of our clients. Our workmanship behind every single project and remarkable level of satisfaction amount our clients speak for us and they speak about our uncompromising quality and fair business deals at every instance. Trust inspires every aspect of our company that eventually leads to repeated clients and growing business through many years.
All our projects represent futuristic approach in terms of location, specification and value enhancement. Besides just creating beautiful homes, our company continuously strives towards adopting new construction technologies to protect ecological imbalance. The idea is to preserve essential values and ethos of the Environment and prevent ecology by implementing time-tested green construction practices in all our projects.
Nasik Pune Road, Nashik
Behind Passport Seva Kendra,
off Nashik-Pune Road,
Nashik Road, Nashik
Yes! I am Interested