1, 2 & 3 BHK Residential Apartments at Madhavaram, Chennai North
Area: 468 - 996 Sq.Ft. | Starting Price: Rs. 4,500 Per Sq.Ft. | Possession: Nov, 2019
- Project details G+2,
- Total No of units: 11 (3BHK – 1, 2BHK – 9, 1BHK – 1)
- Possession: Nov’2019
1, 2 & 3 BHK
468 - 996 Sq.Ft.
Madhavaram, Chennai North
Rs. 4,500 Per Sq.Ft.
- Column Pillar Foundation with R.C.C. beams, Slabs, etc.
- Hall, Kitchen and all rooms 2’X2’ Vitrified Tiles flooring, Glazed tiles shall be provided in toilet walls concept design up to height of 7’0” and flooring shall be provided with antiskit.
- Glazed tiles shall be provided also on kitchen wall up to height of 2’0” from the kitchen platform.
- Staircase shall be finished with Staircase tiles with SS handrail.
- All doors frames shall be in teakwood.
- Entrance door shall be in Teak Wood with frame and varnished shutter.
- All internal doors shall be provided water Proofing –Moulded Flush doors.
- Powder Coated steel fixtures shall be used for all door fittings.
- All toilet doors shall be PVC doors
- UPVC windows shall be provided.
- In toilets Fixed Louvered Ventilators shall be provided.
- All windows and ventilators shall have Enamel Painted Steel Grills.
- Kitchen platform will be Black Granite Slab with Stainless Steel Sink without drain board.
SANITARY WARE & PLUMBING:
- European Water Closet (EWC) white provided in attached toilet and Indian water closet (IWC) white provided in common toilet.
- All plumbing internal line shall be of Concealed type.
- All taps and showers shall be of Metro or parry ware Quality, Chromium-plated with mixing fitting.
- Concrete lofts shall be provided in kitchen and bedrooms. Cub-boards shall be provided in bedroom with Kaddapa Slab.
- Internal surface shall be finish with two coasts patty with two coats of Emulsion paint.
- External surface shall be finished with ACE, 2 coats of Emulsion Paint. (One coat white cements and coat premium emulsion)
- A Sump to receive metro water and bore water shall be provided.
- An Overhead Tank of sufficient capacity to store bore water and metro water in separate compartments shall also be provided.
- All wiring are Concealed suitable for 3-Phase supply.
- All wiring shall have copper conductor and adequate routing for lighting and power loads.
- Separate energy meter shall be given to each apartment in meter room located at ground floor. Distribution board shall be provided in each apartment for easy isolation of supply.
- Common services shall have separate meters.
About Sai Maha Foundation Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No.4 & 5,
3rd Street, Lakshmipuram,
Kolathur, Chennai – 600 099.
No.4/44, M.P.Vedachalam Street,
Chennai – 600 110.
Yes! I am Interested