- RERA STATUS - REGISTERED
- Advertiser for the project has shared and consented to publishing this detail. 99acres is only a media platform displaying information supplied by the advertiser. Registration No: PR001069
- Rera Website Link
Terra Alegria, a Gated Luxury Villa Community project spread over 7.5 Acres of Phase 1, located to off Whitefield. This project is strategically located just off the NH4 and bang on NH 207, and offers excellent connectivity to IT Parks like ITPL,BGRT,the various state highways, the airport, the Narsapura Industrial Area & the proposed six-lane Bangalore-Chennai Expressway. In the vicinity of m1 Terra Alegria there are renowned Schools like DPS, VIBGYOR, Chrysalis High School, Deans Academy, Whitefield Global School and Ryan International High School. It also boasts of the nearby Hospitals like Columbia Asia, Vydehi, Narayana Multi speciality, Sathya Sai General and Super speciality hospitals. It has nearby Hotels like Taj Vivanta ITPL, Sheraton, Marriot, Zuri and Alila. Also it has the neighbouring IT Parks and Corporate offices like ITPL,SJR Tech Park, Bearys IT Park ,Brigade Tech park,Salarpuria Tech park, EPIP Zone ,HP India, SAP Labs ,GE and Mercedes Benz R&D etc.. The nearest Shopping malls like Value Forum Mall, Park Square ITPL Mall, Inorbit Mall and Phoenix market city are at a very comfortable distance. Connectivity wise Bangalore International airport is less than an hour, you can reach KR Puram Railway station in less than 20 min ,Whitefield Railway Station in less than 10 min. Terra Alegria is affordable Luxury Villas project in Whitefield East end Hoskote, with the best of amenities including metalled roads, concealed drainage and electrical connections, besides common amenities like a club-house, parks, Swimming Pool,WiFi Zone, provision for clinic & Super market and open spaces. The first phase is comprises 103 Villas, most of them in the standard 30×40 and 35×40 and bigger sizes.
3 BHK Residential Villa
off Whitefield, Bangalore
1826 - 1975 Sq.Ft.
Rs. 80.34 Lakhs Onwards
- Concrete Solid block masonry with column structure & RCC roofing
- Solid core flush doors with wood frames, veneered finish for main door with peep hole
- All doors with high quality hardware of stainless steel/brass finish
- 3 track aluminum powder coated window with star lock
- Inside 2 coats of wall putty, 1 coat primer & 2 coat emulsion.
- Outside 1 coat of external primer & 2 coats of weather guard emulsion.
- Corrosion resistant plumbing system
- PVC drainage, water pipes
- Vitrified Flooring in living, and dining rooms
- Wooden Laminated flooring in master bedroom
- Vitrified Flooring in Other bedrooms
- Superior quality granite treads and raisers, MS railings with wooden top for staircases
- Ceramic tiles in Toilet, Kitchen and Utility areas
- Anti-skid Ceramic tiles in toilets and bathrooms
- Granite counter with ceramic tile dado up to 4 feet above the counter Stainless steel sink
- Ceramic tile flooring in the Utility area
- Internal wiring for cable or DTH TV in all rooms
- European WC's, Wash basins of Jaguar or equivalent make
- Toilet accessories of jaguar or equivalent
- Ample points with modular switches and concealed for power, lighting and fans (Anchor or equivalent make).
- Good quality copper wiring (Finolex)
- Split air-conditioning points in living/dining and bedrooms
- ELCB and circuit breakers of suitable capacity
- Power back Up for individual villas
- Telephone points in living, dining and bedrooms
- Intercom facility from all villas to the Security guard at the main entrance
- Show All ▼
- Show All
Terra Alegria Community-supported agriculture, commonly referred to as a TACSA model, is a system that connects the producer (being the community of Terra Alegria) and consumers (All the residents of the Terra Alegria) within the food system more closely by allowing the consumer to engage in the harvest of a certain farm or group of farms. The model is a subcategory of civic agriculture that has an overarching goal of strengthening a sense of community through local markets.
People are happier when they have less choice. Yes, you read that right. Less choice. TACSA is a chance to not think about what’s for dinner. You pick up your bounty and you work backward from there. Your brain is free to think about poems, the landscape, a memory from childhood, the fact that your feet hurt and you need new orthotics. Whatever. It takes one decision off your plate and replaces it with fresh food that is all delicious and good and just asking for you to do whatever it takes to bring out its natural goodness. And it trains your kids (and you) to eat what's in season and not expect unrealistic variety at all times.
TACSA will address one of the greatest food paradox – the lack of healthy food for many at a time when stores throw away good food because of an arbitrary date or to clear the inventory. Our approach combines the non-traditional community driven agriculture model by utilising the lush green open spaces of the project Terra Alegria. This approach will not only allow the residents to have the fresh food but also it helps encourage the health of each individual residents.
In return for participating to a harvest, all the residents will have an opportunity to take part in either a weekly or bi-weekly community market where all the organic farm produce can be sold to the residents at a nominal rate on a non-profit basis. The amounts thus raised from the residents will be reinvested in maintaing the organic farm in the community by way of spending towards the maintenance, purchasing the organic manures, support staff salaries, managing the water (drip ) system etc and other related expenses. This works completely on a self-sustainable model. The Produce includes in-season fruits like Mangoes, chiku, banana, papaya, guava etc.; vegetables like spinach, lettuce, onions, carrot, brinjal, okra, raddish, green chilli, potato etc. Typically, the resident’s association try to caress a relationship with it's residents by updating them on what is happening on the farm, inviting them for harvest, or holding an open-farm event.
TACSA is run by groups of residents who are part of the community of m1 Terra Alegria. A rotating core group of volunteers take on much of the administrative management of the TACSA. This can include signing up new residents, collecting payments, running the distribution site, handling the support staff, managing the DRIP irrigation system and planning community-building or educational events. This helps the resident’s association to focus on growing and delivering the vegetables for the wellbeing of the residents.
M1 Homes is a part of the m1 Group. Besides real estate, the m1 Group has interests in investment advisory and philanthropy (through the m1 Foundation). Backed by an experienced team of real estate professionals and investors, m1 Homes is an expert at spotting hidden real estate investment opportunities and bringing together the right set of skills to be able to fructify those into great returns. The company also invests in the opportunities that it identifies, thereby exercising a fair degree of control over the progress of the various real estate projects. Currently focused on the Bengaluru market, m1 Homes would expand into the other major cities across India in the next 3 to 5 years.
M1 Advisory on the other hand, helps its clients invest in the appropriate investment vehicles through its wealth advisory services. The company has an experienced team of analysts and relationship managers that are capable of assessing your unique investment needs and suggesting the appropriate vehicles to their clients.
This is the philanthropic initiatives of the group are undertaken by the m1 Foundation. The M1 Foundation is currently engaged in designing and developing an investment vehicle that will give back to the farmers that give up their land to large real estate development projects. This would ensure a more ‘responsible’ development model where the people that lose their lands to big real estate companies are not left holding the short end of the stick. In the future, the m1 Foundation plans to develop more such projects as well as retirement homes for the old and the needy.
The M1 Group has a presence in the United States and the Middle East, besides India.
Plot No. 23 & 24, Level-4,
2B, AMR Tech Park, Bommanahalli,
Bangalore - 560068
Yes! I am Interested