3 & 4 BHK Villa at Poranki, Vijayawada
Area: 3652 - 4954 Sq.Ft. | Starting Price: Rs. 7500/-Per Sq. Ft. | Possession: Dec 2019
Set in idyllic surroundings of natural landscape capturing the pastoral essence into the design, Vivaan brings to life all that you can imagine in an Ultra-modern mixed development project.
Located in the Capital Region of the emerging New Vijayawada, Vivaan embraces the cultural values of the region while delivering a truly international living style. Designed by WOW Singapore with inspiration drawn from surrounding farm lands and Vastu adhered execution.
From the traditional architecture reflected in the ‘Jaali’ pattern and the ‘Manduva’ to the latest designs in its living spaces, Vivaan has it all. The subtle and stylised interiors where the play of light and shade hold you enthralled, the rock garden in atrium areas, and the inviting terrace deck, Vivaan makes a style statement never seen before.
The concept of Floating Villas with backyard gardens, The magical landscaping with its myriad surprises such as walking track, the Yoga Lawn and Reflexology path, a world-class clubhouse ,an integrated security management system and other amenities make Vivaan a living space that will remain a benchmark in defining new-age lifestyles.
3 & 4 BHK
3652 - 4954 Sq.Ft.
Rs. 7500/-Per Sq. Ft.
The physical spaces become more efficient only with services that work in the background. While they may sound simple but all of these makes life easier. And it’s just not the services alone but the path to access them makes it more unique. These simply efficient services will make you spend your precious time more productively.
- Hydro Pneumatic Water Supply
- 100% power back up
- Piped gas System with individual gas meters
- Integrated security system, CCTVs, video door phones
- Building management system
- Irrigation system for landscaping with recycled water
- Fibre to home facility
- Exclusive app for facility management
- 4 Passenger Lift In each Villa
- Gas leak & glass break sensors
- Home automation - Select Lights, Fan, AC, TV & Home Theatre
- Biometric lock on main door
- Video door phone with 2 tier access
- Indoor Games Cards Room
- Admn. Office
- Semi Private Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Workout Area
- Reflexology Path
- Sensory Garden with Various features
- Visitors' Car Parking
- Interaction Area
- Association Office
- Aerobics Room
- Infinity Swimming Pool with deck
- Cards Room
- Kitty Party Hall
- Terrace Barbeque Pavilions
- Retail spaces
- Banquet Hall with bridal suites
- Grocery Store
- RCC framed structure to withstand wind and seismic loads
- Fly ash based solid cement blocks/AAC Blocks or equivalent
- External: Cement plastering in two coats
- Internal: Cement plastering in two coats/ gypsum plaster
FLOOR FINISHES / DADO WORKS
- Foyer, living, dining, kitchen and family area - Imported marble flooring/ agglomerated marbl
- Master bedroom - Hardwood flooring
- Other bedrooms and home theater - Laminated wooden flooring
- Toilets and servant room - Designer ceramic/vitrified tiles of Kajaria ,Nitco /equivalent
- Sit out, balcony and terrace - Mat finished ceramic / vitrified tile of Kajaria, Nitco /equivalent
- Kohler, VB, Toto or equivalent
- Bath tub in master bedroom toilet
- Shower cubicles of reputed make for all toilets except servant toilet
- Toilets, kitchen and utility - Grohe, Kohler or equivalent fittings
- Washing machine, dishwasher, RO, wet area for utensil washing in utility area
- Entrance door: 8 ft high door frame/paneled shutters with best quality teakwood
and with melamine polish
- Internal doors: 8ft high medium teak wood door frames with melamine polish,
- solid core designer flush shutters with laminate/melamine polish
- Balcony: UPVC sliding doors with 8mm thick toughened glass and mosquito mesh
- UPVC windows of reputed make with 5mm thick saint gobain or equivalent glass
panels with mosquito mesh shutter
- Internal: Plastic emulsion paint over smooth lappum finish
- External: Exterior weather shield paint/texture as per elevation design
- Railing: SS / glass railing for staircase and balconies
- 10-15 KW power supply per villa
- All electrical modular wires, switches and sockets will be of Legrand, Crabtree or equivalent
POWER BACK UP
- 100% DG back-up
- Provision of internet connection in bedrooms and living rooms, intercom connectivity to security
- Internet cat 6 cable laying and provisioning for satellite TV connection for all villas
- 4 passenger lift of reputed make
- Show All ▼
- Show All
About KMV Group
Experience is an all encompassing attribute. And that's the core strength of KMV. With over 100 year's into the arena of high quality construction and infrastructure development. We have successfully demonstrated our unrivalled prowess foraying through the length and breadth of Indian forging great partnerships. As one of the forerunners in the construction front, our distinguished stature today compels us to contemplate the overwhelming challenges of constructions across new geological and international frontiers. major organisations such as NTPC, BHEL, SBI, GMR Group, ICFAI, JNTU, Delhi Metro, Airport Authority of India, Apollo Hospitals, LIC, HSCC (I) LTD, HLL Life care LTD, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Nuclear Fuel Complex and scores of State/Central Govt Departmental Agencies stand testimony to our engineering supremacy.
We Presently operate in Fourteen states in india and have executed landmark projects across india. Through a diligent of traditional constructional practices and the most modern building technologies, KMV is currently one of the top companies in the country with end to end solutions in engineering and construction management.
KEY Highlights of Group
- A 100 years legacy.
- Over 40 years of strong presence in Indian infra sector.
- Company has been nominated for Fortune India next 500 group companies.
- Currently company has a business operation in 14 states across India.
- Delivered high quality of prestigious projects across country.
Hyderabad - 500016,
Yes! I am Interested