Retail/Shops at Sector 63 A, Gurgaon
Area: 350 Sq.Ft Onwards | Starting Price: Rs. 30 Lac Onwards | Possession: Oct, 2020
After the immense accomplishment of AIPL Joy Street and AIPL Joy Central, AIPL gives you another reason to explore with AIPL Joy Square. AIPL Joy Square is an upcoming mixed- use commercial development. Strategically located in Sector 63A, off Golf Course Extension Road, at the intersection of the 150mtr. wide Peripheral Road and the 84 mtr. Sector Road. It has been conceived and designed by the world- renowned Singapore based DP Architects.
Why Invest in Joy Square?
- It’s a 4 side open site
- Front – 150 Mtr road & Second Front – 60 Mtr Road.
- Other two sides will be 14 Mts and 24 MTS.
- Lower Ground of 35000 sq ft will be dedicated to Hyper Market.
- Serviced Apartments Will be managed by HOJO Howard Johnson.
- Easy connectivity and accessibility.
- High Rental Yield Post Possession*.
- 4 Type of payment plans available.
Sector 63 A, Gurgaon
Rs. 30 Lac
** Rates revising soon. Price mentioned above is basic sale price only, other charges extra.
Location & Connectivity
- Wide Frontage with 4 Side Road Connectivity
- Located in Sector 63A Golf Course Extension road Gurgaon
- Well Connected to Sohna Road and Golf Course Road
- 30 Minute Drive From IGI Airport
- Prominently Located On Southern Peripheral Road
- Easy connectivity & Accessibility to NH8
- Surrounded by upcoming Premium Residential Apartments
- Joy square is an integrated retail, F&B and residential development conceived to embody the spirit of a high street market place. The building comprises of four floors of Retail, F&B and a Residential Tower.
- The key architectural vision is to create an open to sky central spine with terracing floor plates, allowing vast quantities of natural light to flood into the circulation and gathering spaces. Inspired by nature, all the slab edges in this spine are lined with green planter boxers, creating an intimate space so rare to find in Gurgaon’s urban regeneration through recent years. These gestures seek to blur the boundary between the inside and outside.
- To strengthen this dialogue, a steel canopy with an elaborate shading system is designed to regulate daylight in these spaces, like trees in a tropical rainforest. Branching from this dynamic central spine is a smaller alley, which mimics the sights of the local bazaar.
Sector 63 A, Gurgaon
502, 5th Floor,
Suncity Sucess Tower,
Sector 65, Glof Course
Extension Road Gurgaon
Yes! I am Interested