Wave One - Features
- Location: In the heart of Sector 18, the de facto premium Central Business District of Noida and home to the most valuable real estate in the region. It also borders Delhi, ensuring the closest proximity to the national capital
- The Delhi Metro Station is just 150 meter from Wave One, providing unprecedented connectivity with NCR
- Site: It is a well-dimensioned rectangular site, unhindered view along its 165m frontage as well as its entire perimeter
- Four-side open site, with four lane wide roads on three sides and six lane wide road on west side, leading to incomparable accessibility and visibility for retail spaces and other businesses
- The total constructed space will touch 2 million square feet making it a rare creature – a super building – and placing it in the august company of The Time AOL Warner Center, Petronas Towers et al
- At140 m (460 ft), with 38 floors, it will be taller than any existing building in NCR.
- It will be the only building to house three major commercial realty asset classes - offices, retail & hospitality - all under one roof
- Wave One will house more than 2500 car parks, thereby assuring visitors a welcome change from parking woes
- The building is designed by Brennan Beer Gorman Architects - Brennan Beer Gorman Monk Interiors (BBG-BBGM), New York, which has several projects around the world to its credit and been feted with over 55 international awards
- Support: Brennan Beer Gorman Architects, New York
- Structural consultants: BarldRidge and Associates structural engineering (base), Hawai
- Vertical transportation consultants: Dun and Boardman, London
- Parking consultants: secure parking solution PVT.LTD, Sydney
- Security consultants: Asero, Israel.
- Façade Design Architects: Aedas Singapore.
- EDSA, Florida, landscape consultants, are world renowned landscape designers involved in bringing to life the concept of Wave One’s Sky garden
- ASERO from Israel is consultant to provide discreet, yet state-of-the-art, security systems
- The architects have drawn inspiration from Connuaght Place, New Delhi along with their international experience to amalgamate a timeless design for Wave One
- Major entry points to the building on all sides from street level, as per Vastu recommendations
- The great arch in Wave One represents ‘a passage for good Chi’ flowing from East to West to pass through the building and in process bringing good fortune to its residents.
- Retail: The 5 lakh sq ft mall is modeled on the Mediterranean/Mid-Eastern Souk and will house international brands across categories, as well as provide leisure through a variety of spas, lounges, specialty restaurants, cozy cafes, etc
- Offices: This component encompasses almost two and a half lakh sq ft, with single/double height offices, studio spaces, hi-density hi-speed elevators, full height glass reception areas, conference rooms and WiFi connectivity
- The 5-screen cineplex seats 1500 viewers in plush environs and will be managed by Wave Cinemas (adjudged the “Best of India in Cinema Category” by India Today in 2006)
- Pedestrians’ Paradise: Wave One will also have a shaded promenade abutting the perimeter, which will provide a spatial break between the thronging shoppers within and vehicular traffic without
- Sky Garden: A two acre Sky Garden, placed 150 ft above the ground and dotted with swimming pools, is designed by world-renowned landscape consultants EDSA, and offers breathtaking sunset views over Yamuna on the West
- Wave One is located in Sector 18, i.e. 1+8=9, the most auspicious number
- Wave One would have estimated footfalls of 33,602 per day.