AnjanaHI Jiten, as per your concern, here is a list of documents which are necessary to purchase a resale property:
1. Sale Deed- which acts as the proof of sale and transfer of property.
2. Building Plan- a building plan must be checked by the local municipal authority.
3. Completion/Occupancy Certificate- Completion certificate is issued by the municipal authority on completion of the project. Occupancy certificate is also issued by the government authority to a project once it gets completed and is deemed to be fit for living. Both of these are required while applying for water, electricity connection.
4. Encumbrance Certificate- Which ensures that the property doesnt have any dues and legal liabilities left. This can be received form the local authority from where the property is registered.
5. Tax Receipts- One should always check all the latest tax receipt which eliminates the risk of any dues left to be paid.
ParveshHi Vicky, at present, the status of Prestige Jindal City is under-construction and as per the information available on the projects official website, amenities such as gym, clubhouse, indoor and outdoor games, ATM, swimming pool, theatre, landscape garden, CCTV cameras, etc. will be available at the time of possession. The only point of concern is that it is going to have just one swimming pool for approximately 3500 residents.
Neil MehtaFor senior-citizens, Concorde Spring Meadows will have amenities to offer such as yoga/meditation area, jogging track, senior citizen sit-out, etc. Muneshwara Swamy Temple and MEI Layout Park are some of the popular utilities which are quite popular among senior citizens. In fact, they are just at a walking distance from the projects site. Arunodaya Hospitals is also just 1 km away where they can have a routine health check-up.
Reputation index is a measure of your influence and reputation amongst the community. Higher the reputation, higher the rank. Your reputation index has a direct impact on your Q&A points.
How is Reputation Index calculated?
Reputation Index is based on the quality of your answers. For every answer of yours liked by the community, you get an increase in reputation. The 99acres community can like your answers in many ways: by giving thumbs up, by selecting your answers as the best answer, by following you.
Can the Reputation Index also decrease?
Yes. As stated earlier, Reputation Index is based on the quality of your answers. If the community feels that the quality is dropping, they can express their opinion by giving thumbs down to your answers. To keep your Reputation Index high, try giving well researched and clear answers.