You have notification

View All Shortlists
Know your Adverstiser
don't spam
More detailed understanding
NAN% Best Answers, 0 likes
Reputation Index: 10
0 answers
0 Points (1 this week)
0 Forum points (0 this week)
City of Operation: Hyderabad
Member Since: Feb 2019
Expertise Progression
All   |   Questions   |   Answers   |   Comments   |   Discussions
Raghuveer  gave thumbs up to koena kashyap's answer
koena kashyap Hi Raghuveer, you can sell the property without visiting India as long as you appoint an Indian resident as your general power of attorney. Granting someone Power of Attorney will allow him/ ... more
2 days ago

Usage of 99acres.com to upload content showing area in non standard units or which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A group venture