Chirag BhatiaHiWe do home loan and loan against property in Delhi NCRSpacilltyLal dora PropertyNotarized propertyGeneral power of attorney laonCash salried No ITR Negative areaContact us.Chirag bhatia**********
amit khandelwalHi Shushil, Princeton Estate is based in Dlf city phase 5 with over 900 ready to move in units divided into 9 towers. It offers 2, 3, 4BHK apartment (900sq ft-1500sq ft. approx.) with a price range of 1cr to 1.5 cr. Most of the available options here are semi or full furnished. And considering all the points like amenities, security, connectivity and reserved parking makes this a good option to go for. You can find apartment with all relevant information on portals like 99acres.
amit khandelwalHi R.shrikant, there are properties available for buying in gopalan aristocrat, you should choose according to your budget. this project is approved by some banks. But again home loan depends on several factors like salary, cibil score etc.
gurvindersinghDear Monu, the builder is new to the real estate market and has delivered only 3 projects prior to this. The best way to gauge builder's reputation is by taking feedback from local brokers and residents who have taken occupancy in their past projects.
Individual ConsultantHello Sanjivv, If you are interested to buy a flat in Mohali, then Joynest MOH offers flats under subvention scheme. Just pay only 10% now and nothing till possession. For more details: goo.gl/zG9TFM
bharath chandraDear Balaji,
Many home buyers are not aware of the permission trend, HMDA & GHMC are the only authorized issuing authorities for any building or layout activity in and around hyderabad. The government always indent to develop the major infrastructure like roads, water channels, lake protection etc for the well being of the future citizens.
1. You may also find in the news that people argumentation on " water is coming into the house, govt is not taking care of us", well 90% of the cases are in GP layouts only which have been regularized by the govt on human grounds. The basic essence of civil engg is we need to allow water to flow to the near by lakes & ponds which are well governed by storm water drains which is a mandatory condition in HMDA.
2. Setbacks of the building, severe violation by most of the builder who dont know the importance of it.
C1. Home is a place where we need to live, breath fresh air, enjoy a lil bit of greenery etc & air needs to travel from one end to the other, we need to have a min of 5 feet on the front side & 3feet 3inches on all other sides as prescribed by HMDA rules.(based on size of the plot & height of the building they vary accordingly).
C2. imagine ur apartment is on fire on the rare side & u don't have any gap between compound wall , building wall. Now just think how will the fire engine water force will approach the rare side.
3. GP layout & housing projects are not recognized by the govt. & any day your house / plot can be dismantled or may be occupied by the govt for the infrastructure development though it has been registered on your name.
4. Open spaces in the layout / housing project/ apartment. Min. 10%of the total land area of the project should be left as open area, it might be parks, children play area, recreation zone etc.
5. There is a heavy charge on the builder in HMDA which is called master plan fund to develop the roads & infrastructure. This is approximately 60% of the fees result
Reputation index is a measure of your influence and reputation amongst the community. Higher the reputation, higher the rank. Your reputation index has a direct impact on your Q&A points.
How is Reputation Index calculated?
Reputation Index is based on the quality of your answers. For every answer of yours liked by the community, you get an increase in reputation. The 99acres community can like your answers in many ways: by giving thumbs up, by selecting your answers as the best answer, by following you.
Can the Reputation Index also decrease?
Yes. As stated earlier, Reputation Index is based on the quality of your answers. If the community feels that the quality is dropping, they can express their opinion by giving thumbs down to your answers. To keep your Reputation Index high, try giving well researched and clear answers.