You have notification

View All Shortlists
Know your Adverstiser
don't spam
More detailed understanding
Ask your real estate related query here

who is the architect and structural eng.?

By darshak bhalala   a month ago  3 views
If you want want to take property in Noida, Greater Noida , Ghaziyabad and Vrindiavan ..we have more the 75 Propjects , Residential, Commercial, Office Space. then call Us.. Vikram Singh **********
0   0   
Ask & Answer Mode... Hi Vikram! Kindly refrain from posting your contact details. It is against the community guidelines. This forum is meant for exchange of information related to real estate only.
a month ago
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
naina gupta a month ago
Hi Darshak, I have checked online, there is limited information available about the Architect and Structural Engineer about the Oscar Sky Park. I would suggest you to conduct a site visit & ask the sales representative there.
0   0   
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
 Your Answer
0 out of 2000 character
Ask a Question

People who viewed this page also found these relevant


* India's No.1 Property Portal. Source: Alexa.com
Usage of 99acres.com to upload content showing area in non standard units or which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A group venture