You have notification

View All Shortlists
Know your Adverstiser
don't spam
More detailed understanding
Ask your real estate related query here

I want to sell or exchange my 1Bhk flat. I want some diller purchase my house and i will give them some money and they given me new house.

By Peeyush Malik   2 years ago  98 views
Mr. Rajesh Ahuja 2 years ago
Mr Malik, Estate Dealers , do not purchase property . They can help you in selling it and charge you brokerage , for their services. Exchanging flats and paying the difference is rare and time consuming job . Contact local Estate Dealers also , in addition to advertising in 99acres.
0   0   
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Hi Peeyush, we suggest you post your advertisement here: http://www.99acres.com/do/buyourservices

You may write to us at feedback@99acres.com or call us at our Toll Free # 1800 41 99099 (Monday - Saturday 9:30AM to 6:00PM IST) for further assistance.
0   0   
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
 Your Answer
0 out of 2000 character
Ask a Question

Related Threads

People who viewed this page also found these relevant


* India's No.1 Property Portal. Source: Alexa.com
Usage of 99acres.com to upload content showing area in non standard units or which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A group venture