You have notification

View All Shortlists
Know your Adverstiser
don't spam
More detailed understanding
Ask your real estate related query here

I have taken loan for my home, but that fake builder cheating me

By Magesh   6 days ago  9 views
raghavbhati 6 days ago
Hi Mages, if the builder hascheated you then, file a complaint against him and consult a lawyer with all the legal evidences. The legal expert will suggest you what can be done in this case and recover the amount you have paid so far.
0   0   
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
rita anand 6 days ago
hi magesh , you should file a police report against the builder and to make sure this doesnt happen again , buy flats from dealers that provide you loan themselves . i also have 2 bhk ready to move flats in greater noida west , and we are providing upto 80 percent bank loan . if you are interested in these , you can contact me through v card.
0   0   
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
 Your Answer
0 out of 2000 character
Ask a Question

Related Threads

People who viewed this page also found these relevant


* India's No.1 Property Portal. Source: Alexa.com
Usage of 99acres.com to upload content showing area in non standard units or which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A group venture