You have notification

View All Shortlists
Know your Adverstiser
don't spam
More detailed understanding
Ask your real estate related query here

How to reg my property property is in valsaravakkam [alapakkam]we want to let out either for family/office plenty of water availability it is1950 sqfeet

By Balasubramanian V   2 months ago  11 views
K.T.Kalyanasundar... 2 months ago
Go to the 99 acres web site and click property posting. this particular screen shows what are the essential points to be posted and do the same. your property will be posted in 99acres. after verification. you will get some enquiry from that you can find a tenant
0   0   
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Ask & Answer Mode... 2 months ago
Dear Balasubramanian, if you have a property available for rent, we suggest you to post your advertisement here: http://www.99acres.com/do/buyourservices

You may write to us at feedback@99acres.com or call us at our Toll Free # 1800 41 99099 [Monday - Saturday 9:30AM to 6:00PM IST] for further assistance.
0   0   
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
 Your Answer
0 out of 2000 character
Ask a Question

* India's No.1 Property Portal. Source: Alexa.com
Usage of 99acres.com to upload content showing area in non standard units or which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A group venture