Dashboard
You have notification

View All Shortlists
Know your Adverstiser
We
don't spam
More detailed understanding
Ask your real estate related query here
QUESTION

can i buy a house on without down payment.actually i need a house it can be 2bhk ,and i can pay instalments 15-20K /month only, plz suggest me. at Ahmedabad location

i can pay only 5 lac down payment

By aakar   a month ago  12 views
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ANSWERS (1)
 
 
 
 
raghavbhati 4 weeks ago
Hi aakar, it is not possible as banks offer around 70 per cent of the total amount of the property as loan amount, the remaining 30 percent has to be arranged by the buyer on its own. However, you can further take a loan for that 30 percent from private money lenders.
0   0   
 
 
 
 
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
 
 
 Your Answer
0 out of 2000 character
 
 
 
Ask a Question
 
 


 
 
 
CONTACT US
CONNECT WITH US
* India's No.1 Property Portal. Source: Alexa.com
MOBILE APP
Usage of 99acres.com to upload content showing area in non standard units or which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A group venture