Color therapy brings positive energies into one's home and diminishes the unwanted energies. By choosing the right color scheme, one can create an ambiance of elegance, warmth and happiness.
Colors make the world bright, beautiful and interesting. When we look around what we notice the most are colors. Colors are inspired by nature. Without color, the world would be bland and dull. Colors communicate meaning and emotions via visual messages. In other words, colors are a feast for the eyes. They aren't tangible and yet, they evoke admiration as soon as we look at them. Therefore, colors play a vital role in enhancing the look of a room and not only attracts someone who enters the house but also impacts the dwellers.
Color therapy affects an individual on physical, emotional and spiritual levels. They also impart healing energy. It is important to keep in mind the color scheme when designing a home. It is believed that color therapy can heal emotional troubles in individuals by offering some stability. As each color is vibrant in its nature, they tend to possess specific properties which affects one’s energy. Color therapy is all about using spectrum of colors.
Here is a list of colors that can be used for home décor to accentuate the look and feel of the space.
- Green is a color which could be used anywhere and everywhere depending on the shade used. As green is the color of nature, it is believed to be relaxing, harmonious and bringing balance. It’s a peaceful and encouraging color. It stands for life and growth.
- Red symbolises power and passion. It is a bold and striking color that attracts attention. It boosts ones' self-esteem. It also stimulates one’s appetite. This color is preferred in dining room.
- Orange is a spiritual color for enlightenment. It is an optimistic color which allows flow of enthusiasm and cheerfulness. It is warming and energizing too. It stimulates creativity hence they are predominantly used in activity rooms.
- Yellow is an intellectual color that awakens the mind. This color keeps you alert and enhances concentration. It is a fun color which makes the space exciting and amusing and is one of the staples in the color palette.
- Blue is also called as a color of communication. It is a peaceful color with great serenity. It aids focus and stimulates thoughts. It is an ideal color for children’s bedrooms as it enhances concentration.
- Violet soothes the body and mind. It is a dignified color with attributes of extravagance, luxury and grandeur. It is suitable for meditation rooms. Violet is rarely found in natural surroundings and therefore it is believed to be sacred in nature.
Getting your home painted the right color will make you happier and healthier. Color therapy ensures getting the positive energies into one's home and diminish the unwanted energies. By choosing the right color scheme, we can create an ambiance of elegance, warmth and happiness.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article are solely of the author and may not represent 99acres.com's opinions on the subject. 99acres.com does not take responsibility for any actions taken based on the information shared by the author.