1, 2 & 3 BHK Residential Apartments Near Hoskote, Bangalore East
Area: 505 - 1062 Sq.Ft. | Starting Price: Rs. 15.15 Lakhs | Possession: Dec, 2018
Strategically located in proximity to NH4, Bangalore international Airport, Malur Railway station and Chennai Bangalore Industrial Corridor(CBIC)
Reasons to Invest
- Strategically located in proximity to NH4, Bangalore international Airport, Malur Railway station and Chennai Bangalore Industrial Corridor(CBIC)
- Surrounded by top 4 industrial areas : Narasapura, Vemgal, Malur and Hoskote
- At least 30,000 blue collared and 10,000 white collared jobs have been created in the region
- Price of Real Estate in this area has gone up and is expected to soar even higher
- Fastest growing Automative sector as Honda, Scania, Mitsubishi, Bando and Exedy Clutch India pvt ltd, Mahindra Aerospace and 22 companies have accquired land and set up their plants. Honda has invested 585 cr in their Narasapura plant
- The Japanese government is keen to partner with Karnataka in development of major projects like the Chennai-Bangalore industrial corridor, Bangalore metro, Bangalore’s peripheral ring road as per Govt of Karnataka
- International Cricket Stadium has been proposed
- The Area has close proximity to best city schools, hospitals,restaurants and many other facilities
- Regarded as Green City which is approved by Directorate of Town and Country Planning(DTPC)
1, 2 & 3 BHK
505 - 1062 Sq. Ft.
Rs. 15.15 Lakhs
- Cycling Track
- Laughing Bench
- Square Retail
- Sky Deck Elevators
- RCC Framed structure with Seismic compliance as per IS code, Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) block masonry walls.
- Imported wood frames with designer shutters.
- Anodized I Powder coated Aluminum. BALCONY:UPVC or Aluminum with bug screen; 3 track.
- UPVC with safety grills and glass, sliding type.
- Common Areas : Lounge/Reception/GF Lobby Imported marble flooring/Granite Flooring.
- Staircases : Granite / Vitrified tiles/IPS with Ashford formula.
- Lift Lobby & Corridors (upper): Granite / Vitrified tiles.
- Basement : Cement concrete power troweled with smooth finish.
- Lobby : Vitrified tiles.
- Gym :Laminated wooden flooring / Vinyl flooring.
- Multipurpose Hall : Vitrified tiles.
- Living I Dining :Vitrified tiles.
- Family I Foyer :Vitrified tiles.
- Master Bedroom : Laminated wooden flooring.
- Other Bedrooms :Vitrified tiles.
- Kitchen : Vitrified tiles.
- Balcony : Rustic ceramic tiles.
- Toilets & Utility : Anti-skid ceramic tiles.
- Provision for modular kitchen.
- Plumbing : RO water point, Softened water point.
- Electrical : Provision for refrigerator point, microwave,washing machine point.
- Balcony :MS railing.
- Stairs (common areas) : MS railing.
PAINTING & FINISHES :
- Exterior finish :terior emulsion.
- ternal Ceiling : Acrylic Emulsion Paint.
- Apartment walls : Premium emulsion Paint.
- Common Areas : Acrylic Emulsion Paint.
- Lift Lobby : Acrylic Emulsion Paint.
- Staircase: Oil Bound Distemper.
- Utility & service areas: Oil Bound Distemper.
- Steel work: Synthetic Enamel Paint-Berger, Asian Paints or equivalent
- Wood work: Polished finish for allternal doors, Painted finish for toilet doors.
WATER SUPPLY / DRAINAGE :
- Sewage : PVC.
- Water supply : Treatment - WTP.
- ternal &ternal piping : CPVC / UPVC.
- Modular switches Northwest or equivalent make 4 BHK : 5 KW. 3 BHK: 4KW. 2 BHK: 3KW. 3 KV for 4 BHK, 2 KV for 3 BHK & 1.5 KV for 2 BHK 100% for lifts, pumps & lighting common areas .
- Security Systems :tercom facility, CCTV surveillance, Solar Fencing to campus.
WALL DADO :
- Kitchen : 2' height dado.
- Toilets : Ceramic tile cladding up to false ceiling height.
- CP Fittings : Jaquar or equivalent.
- Sanitary fixtures : Parry-ware I Cera or equivalent.
About Chhabra Properties
Founded in the year 1989 by Mr. Neeraj Chhabra, Chhabra Group is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. The majority of stakes of the group are owned by the Chhabra family. The group primarily started with its operation in the field of chemical and manufacturing.
Near Hoskote, Bangalore East
Yes! I am Interested