Loading ... Please Wait ...
Sort By
Relevance
Filter
Clear all
Budget
Min
Max
Bedroom
Clear
Availability
Clear
Possession in
Age of property
Sale Type
Clear
Locality
Clear
Society
Clear
Amenities
Posted By
Clear
Furnishing
Clear
Area
Sq.Ft.
Floor Number
Min
Max
Hot Projects
Hot Areas
Adhiraj Samyama in Kharghar Arihant Clan Aalishan in Sector 36 Kharghar Paradise Sai World Empire in Kharghar
Balaji Delta Central in Kharghar Elite Grandeur in Kharghar Nisarg Hyde Park in Sector-35G Kharghar
Siddhi Belleza in Sector-35D Kharghar Raj Chamunda Tulsi Aangan in Kharghar Shreeji Residency in Sector 19 Kharghar
~
Properties
Nearby
Dealers
Nearby
Popular
Searches Kharghar

Residential Apartment for Sale in Kharghar, Mumbai Navi , Keywords : flat

Map
Sunil Malik, Kharghar, Mumbai Navi
Super built-up Area : 888 Sq.Ft. @ 7500 / Sq.Ft.
New Project : Adhiraj Samyama
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold 
Description : Adhiraj samyama is one of the residential development of adhiraj constructions. The project offers spacious and wel...
OFFER
Best Deal Guaranteed. Best Inventory with open view
Dealer :     Posted : Jan 13, 2017
Super built-up Area : 1125 Sq.Ft. @ 8888 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Tricity Pristine
Highlights:  New Booking  Ready to move  1 to 5 years old  Freehold  11th Floor (out of 14) 
Description : 2 bhk flat available for sell in tricity pristine, Kharghar, Navi mumbai. This is g+14 floors apartment and flat is...
Features:
     
+ 3 more
Builder : Aditya Group     Posted : Jan 19, 2017
Learn about our verification process here.
Map
Super built-up Area : 756 Sq.Ft. @ 12128 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Adhiraj Samyama
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold  40th Floor (out of 41) 
Description : Adhiraj samyama is one of the residential development of adhiraj constructions. The project offers spacious and wel...
Features:
     
+ 4 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 19, 2016
Super built-up Area : 1231 Sq.Ft. @ 10723 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Varsha Balaji Residency
Highlights:  New Booking  Ready to move  0 to 1 years old  Freehold  10th Floor (out of 18) 
Description : 2 bhk flat, Located in the heart of the city with all amenities, And bank, School, D-Mart, Station, Market in the s...
Features:
     
+ 2 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 19, 2016
Map
Super built-up Area : 726 Sq.Ft. @ 11687 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Adhiraj Samyama
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold  38th Floor (out of 41) 
Description : Adhiraj samyama is one of the residential development of adhiraj constructions. The project offers spacious and wel...
Features:
     
+ 3 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 19, 2016
3 BHK,  Flat in Sector-6 Kharghar
Photos not shared by advertiser Request Photos
Super built-up Area : 1950 Sq.Ft. @ 9700 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Sai Saakshaat
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold  6th Floor (out of 24) 
Description : Kamdhenu group, An eminent name in the real estate industry has been constructing exceptional quality living, Comme...
Features:
     
+ 6 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 04, 2016
Super built-up Area : 1170 Sq.Ft. @ 9829 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Keystone Elita
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  0 to 1 years old  Freehold  15th Floor (out of 20) 
Description : 2bhk ,(G+20)floor tower,For sale,Higher floor,Keystone elita,Sector-15,Near-D-Mart,Kharghar, 98 lacs. - Navimumbai ...
Features:
     
+ 1 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 25, 2016
3 BHK,  Flat in Sector-6 Kharghar
Photos not shared by advertiser Request Photos
Super built-up Area : 2060 Sq.Ft. @ 9700 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Sai Saakshaat
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold  10th Floor (out of 24) 
Description : Kamdhenu group, An eminent name in the real estate industry has been constructing exceptional quality living, Comme...
Features:
     
+ 5 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 04, 2016
Super built-up Area : 1380 Sq.Ft. @ 6885 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Omkar Empire
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  0 to 1 years old  Co-operative Society  Ground Floor (out of 7) 
Description : It's a 2 bedroom flat with an adjoining hall. This unfurnished flat has a covered area ofit's a 2 bedroom flat with...
Features:
     
+ 1 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 20, 2016
Learn about our verification process here.
Map
Super built-up Area : 738 Sq.Ft. @ 11676 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Adhiraj Samyama
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold  39th Floor (out of 41) 
Description : Adhiraj samyama is one of the residential development of adhiraj constructions. The project offers spacious and wel...
Features:
     
+ 2 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 19, 2016
Super built-up Area : 1092 Sq.Ft. @ 9163 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Kesar Symphony
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  0 to 1 years old  Leasehold  15th Floor (out of 20) 
Description : This is all aminites Tower building Sec - 19,2bhk we are providing very good flat . Peaceful society flat ava...
Features:
     
+ 5 more
Dealer :     Posted : Jan 09, 2017
Super built-up Area : 1000 Sq.Ft. @ 8200 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Goodwill Gardens
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  5 to 10 years old  Freehold  7th Floor (out of 7) 
Description : 2 bhk flat for sale in kharghar Sec 8 nice location in kharghar
Features:
     
+ 2 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 16, 2016
Learn about our verification process here.
3 BHK,  Flat in Sector-6 Kharghar
Photos not shared by advertiser Request Photos
Super built-up Area : 2070 Sq.Ft. @ 9700 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Sai Saakshaat
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold  15th Floor (out of 24) 
Description : Kamdhenu group, An eminent name in the real estate industry has been constructing exceptional quality living, Comme...
Features:
     
+ 5 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 04, 2016
1.52 Crore to 1.7 Crore
Map
Hemant, Kharghar, Mumbai Navi
Super built-up Area : 1785 to 2000 Sq.Ft. @ 8500 / Sq.Ft.
New Project : Paradise Sai World Empire
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Mar 2019  Freehold 
Description : Paradise sai world empire is one of the residential cum commercial development of paradise group, Located in mumbai...
OFFER
Pay only 20%now, remaining 80%in 2019
Dealer :     Posted : Today
1.05 Crore to 1.14 Crore
Map
Hemant, Kharghar, Mumbai Navi
Super built-up Area : 1240 to 1345 Sq.Ft. @ 8500 / Sq.Ft.
New Project : Paradise Sai World Empire
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Mar 2019  Freehold 
Description : Paradise sai world empire is one of the residential cum commercial development of paradise group, Located in mumbai...
OFFER
Pay only 20%now, remaining 80%in 2019
Dealer :     Posted : Today
68.55 Lac to 1.07 Crore
Map
Hemant, Kharghar, Mumbai Navi
Super built-up Area : 914 to 1428 Sq.Ft. @ 7500 / Sq.Ft.
New Project : Adhiraj Samyama
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold 
Description : Adhiraj samyama is one of the residential development of adhiraj constructions. The project offers spacious and wel...
OFFER
Pay only 20%now, remaining 80%in 2019
Dealer :     Posted : Today
52.88 Lac to 88.43 Lac
Map
Hemant, Kharghar, Mumbai Navi
Super built-up Area : 705 to 1179 Sq.Ft. @ 7500 / Sq.Ft.
New Project : Adhiraj Samyama
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold 
Description : Adhiraj samyama is one of the residential development of adhiraj constructions. The project offers spacious and wel...
OFFER
Pay only 20%now, remaining 80%in 2019
Dealer :     Posted : Today
Map
Hemant, Kharghar, Mumbai Navi
Super built-up Area : 3120 Sq.Ft. @ 8500 / Sq.Ft.
New Project : Paradise Sai World Empire
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Mar 2019  Freehold 
Description : Paradise sai world empire is one of the residential cum commercial development of paradise group, Located in mumbai...
OFFER
Pay only 20%now, remaining 80%in 2019
Dealer :     Posted : Today
1.33 Crore to 1.65 Crore
Map
Hemant, Kharghar, Mumbai Navi
Super built-up Area : 1776 to 2200 Sq.Ft. @ 7500 / Sq.Ft.
New Project : Adhiraj Samyama
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold 
Description : Adhiraj samyama is one of the residential development of adhiraj constructions. The project offers spacious and wel...
OFFER
Pay only 20%now, remaining 80%in 2019
Dealer :     Posted : Today
2 BHK,  Flat in Sector 10 Kharghar
Photos not shared by advertiser Request Photos
Super built-up Area : 809 Sq.Ft. @ 6501 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Sai Sneha
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  0 to 1 years old  Leasehold  2nd Floor (out of 4) 
Description : 2 bhk flat for sale we are providing the best property in kharghar,Sector – 10 International school,Central park...
Features:
     
+ 1 more
Dealer :     Posted : Jan 14, 2017
Map
Avnish Dhanouriya, Kharghar, Mumbai Navi
3 BHK,  Flat in Kharghar
Photos not shared by advertiser Request Photos
Super built-up Area : 2000 Sq.Ft. @ 8000 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Tricity Symphony
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  1 to 5 years old  Freehold  20th Floor (out of 20) 
Description : This is a terrace flat located on the 20th floor of the building. Open big terrace, Spacious room sizes.
Features:
     
+ 3 more
Dealer :     Posted : Jan 14, 2017
Map
2 BHK,  Flat in Kharghar
Photos not shared by advertiser Request Photos
Super built-up Area : 1120 Sq.Ft. @ 5603 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Shree Kulswami Heights
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Apr 2017  Freehold  12th Floor (out of 15) 
Description : Luxury highrise tower with world class amenities offering spacious flats on a higher floors with overlooking beauti...
Features:
     
+ 5 more
Builder : Shree Kulswami Developers     Posted : Today
Map
Super built-up Area : 1950 Sq.Ft. @ 9700 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Sai Saakshaat
Highlights:  New Booking  Under Construction  Possession By Dec 2018  Freehold  15th Floor (out of 24) 
Description : Floorings 1 mtr x 1 mtr vitrified tiles in living, Dining and passage area (Rak) 24" x 24" vitrified tiles in bedro...
Features:
     
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 08, 2016
Super built-up Area : 1080 Sq.Ft. @ 6028 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Green Heights Kharghar
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  1 to 5 years old  Freehold  15th Floor (out of 15) 
Description : This project is located in kharghar sector 35 very close to upcoming metro station and central park, Flat is locate...
Features:
     
+ 4 more
Dealer :     Posted : Jan 14, 2017
Map
Super built-up Area : 1580 Sq.Ft. @ 7912 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Kasturi CHS
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  5 to 10 years old  Freehold  10th Floor (out of 14) 
Description : 3bhk flat for sale area 1580 sq. Ft in g+14 stored tower with all amenities like swimming pool, Gym , Garden ,Club...
Features:
     
+ 1 more
Dealer :     Posted : Jan 19, 2017
Super built-up Area : 1200 Sq.Ft. @ 7084 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Armstrongs Hex Blox
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  1 to 5 years old  Freehold  11th Floor (out of 18) 
Description : 2 bhk flat for sale in hex blox kharghar, Sector 10 navi mumbai, With all amenities like, Swimming pool, Gym, Big ...
Features:
     
+ 5 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 23, 2016
Super built-up Area : 980 Sq.Ft. @ 7347 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Blacksmith Iris
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  1 to 5 years old  Freehold  4th Floor (out of 7) 
Description : 2 bhk flat available on sale at sector 12, Kharghar. G+7 storaged building, Flat available on 4th floor. Property c...
Features:
     
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 21, 2016
Super built-up Area : 1200 Sq.Ft. @ 7500 / Sq.Ft.
Society : On Request
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  1 to 5 years old  Freehold  5th Floor (out of 17) 
Description : Specious 2 bhk flat available. The property is very close pandav kada, School, Colleges, Market and daily needs......
Features:
     
+ 2 more
Dealer :     Posted : Dec 29, 2016
Learn about our verification process here.
Super built-up Area : 2430 Sq.Ft. @ 9466 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Sai Saakshaat
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  0 to 1 years old  Freehold  12th Floor (out of 15) 
Description : Spacious 4 bhk flat in one of the prime projects in kharghar. Close to utsav chowk and opposite pranaam hotel. All ...
Features:
     
+ 1 more
Dealer :     Posted : Jan 11, 2017
Map
Super built-up Area : 2800 Sq.Ft. @ 7858 / Sq.Ft.
Society : Mahavir Heritage
Highlights:  Resale  Ready to move  1 to 5 years old  Leasehold  22nd Floor (out of 26) 
Description : 4 bhk flat for sale in mahavir heritage 4 stilt parking this flat & located at kharghar & only property in navi m...
Features:
     
+ 7 more
Dealer :     Posted : Jan 17, 2017
.
<<Previous12345678910 .... 6566 Next >>
People in Kharghar are searching for
Most Searched Properties
Usage of 99acres.com to upload content which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A group venture