- Eco-friendly project comprising six exclusive villa clusters
- Spacious 3-storey 4 & 5 BHK units with ample green-view around
- 106-acre residential enclave located off the upcoming Dwarka Expressway
- Proposed metro station just across the road and international airport is 15 minutes away
- Facilities like schools, nursing home, pharmacy, shopping complex, etc within the township
- Lifestyle amenities include club, spa, Jacuzzi, outdoor sports, landscaped theme gardens and skating rink
Spanning over 106 acres of greenery adjacent to the upcoming Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon 99 is a luxurious township coming up in Sector 99, Gurgaon. Located parallel to the Dwarka-Gurgaon metro corridor, the property is very close to the proposed metro station and the Inter State Bus Terminus (ISBT). The upcoming Reliance SEZ is also a stone's throw away.
The township comprises six exclusive villa clusters, with six hundred 4 & 5 BHK villas. The 3-storey villas vary in size from 3584 to 6620 sq ft. Besides recreational amenities like clubhouse, gymnasium, pools, spa and Jacuzzi, it also boasts of an amphitheatre, a soccer field, tennis and basketball courts. Facilities like schools, nursing home and shopping facilities add to the conveniences. Eco-friendly measures such as rainwater harvesting and solar powered public lighting have also been kept in mind while planning.