Ask your sale property related queries


Ask your property related queries or discuss all things Real Estate!

Ask our experts here.

0 out of 300 characters
Average time to get an answer is 511:00 Mins

Mr. Rajesh Ahuja answered Nirupama's question 11 hours ago
Mr. Rajesh Ahuja If its a Ltd. Company , then you need not worry. It authorized representative can sign the agreement. But if it was a Proprietary firm , then you will have to wait , till the legal heirs  ... more
11 hours ago
Mr. Rajesh Ahuja answered rohini's question 11 hours ago
Mr. Rajesh Ahuja Be practical . Would you be interested in a property under litigation ?
11 hours ago
Ask & Answer Mode... answered Manan Chopra's question 12 hours ago
Ask & Answer Mode... Hi Manan, we suggest you to post your advertisement here: You may write to us at or call us at our Toll Free # 1800 41 99099 (M ... more
12 hours ago
Dwellheight Const... answered Akash Singhal's question Yesterday
Dwellheight Const... you need to put an advertisement of your property and list all the necessary details including your contact no'.
Ashish answered MANISH SINHA's question Yesterday
Ashish Brokerage becomes due when the deal is completed. The registry has taken place and seller has received his full amount.
MySquareFoot commented on Fahim Ajani's answer Yesterday
Fahim Ajani hi.... i am looking out for a 2bhk in bandra west. can you please give some details about your property. warm regards. raju
2 days ago
0   0   
MySquareFoot lot of properties available in bandra.You can search the site or contact realtors like us who operate in bandra.Please contact us through our v-card for any further details
Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts
Disclaimer: Views expressed by the users above are their own, Info Edge (India) Limited does not endorse the same.
Connect with us
* India's No.1 Property Portal. Source:
Mobile App
Contact Us
Toll Free 1800 41 99099
Monday - Saturday
9:30AM to 6:30PM IST
Usage of to upload content which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A group venture