Ask your real estate related query here

I have 4000 sq ft land space in Kanpur near NH 1 highway . I want to rent out for super market or banks or other things. How to contact with them for open a shop or banks

By mohit   4 months ago  9 views
Mr. Rajesh Ahuja 4 months ago
You can place a free/paid advertisement here on 99acres , giving full details about your property and your preference of client's. Contact 99acres on 1800 41 99099 or write to them on , for paid advertisement. You can also take the help of local Estate Dealers.
0   0   
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
 Your Answer
0 out of 2000 character
Ask a Question

Connect with us
* India's No.1 Property Portal. Source:
Mobile App
Contact Us
Toll Free 1800 41 99099
Monday - Saturday
9:00AM to 6:00PM IST
Usage of to upload content which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A group venture