|Pune residential market stable despite slowdown|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 14:42|
Pune residential market is stable and growing, as per experts. As compared to other cities, Pune is an end user market and therefore, the speculation is limited. The demand for residential apartments has been stable; however prices continue to move up.
You may also like to Read
- Floor Area Ratio in Noida-Multiple revisions the norm among developers
- Elections to positively impact real estate prices, reveals 99acres Survey
- Distressed Properties: Should You Invest in Them?
- Emerging IT driven pockets of growth in Bengaluru
- Rising Entrepreneurship Leads to Higher Absorption of Office Spaces