|What you must check before signing on the dotted line|
Buying a property? You might be well prepared with the financial and transaction angle, but do you know what documents you must check before sealing the deal? Our legal expert, Siddhartha Shah throws light on the legal clearances to be checked before any transaction.
Following are the prerequisites which ought to be checked and clarified:
• Systematic Registered Agreement for sale entered into between the previous parties
• 7/12 Extraction and Village form No.6 (Mutation entries) of the said property
You may also like to Read
- Borivali growing as a business belt & a major suburb of Mumbai
- Real Estate to witness strong demand and improved sentiments in 2014, experts say
- Goregaon becomes a popular locality in Western suburbs of Mumbai
- Ghansoli one of the fast developing nodes of Navi Mumbai
- Is this the right time to invest in Real Estate?