|Stamp duty fee highest in Hyderabad among metros|
|By Neha Pathania Kashyap|
|Friday, 30 November 2012 12:52|
|Total View : 20835|
Are you buying a property in Hyderabad? It is important for you to know the additional costs that you will be required to pay at the time of registering a flat. Each city has different stamp duty charges depending upon state laws. Both, registration and stamp duty charges are compulsory payments.
While stamp duty is a tax levied by state governments, registration value is levied for keeping the records of the sale document. Compared to other cities, Hyderabad has a higher stamp duty charge.
The stamp duty charge in the city is 7.5 per cent for both male and female property buyers. The registration charge is 1 per cent of the total value of the property. The stamp duty charges are not revised for a long time in Hyderabad. The state government fixes up the market value of each and every place.
You may also like to Read
Property Trendz (184)
- Okhla Bird Sanctuary ruling: Good news for homebuyers in the offing, but not for birds
- Advantages of Online House Search
- Mumbai Realty: Commercial offers long-term rentals, residential promises short-term gains
- Retirement living becomes a blissful experience with senior citizen homes
- Residential Vs Commercial Property