|CREDAI calls for inclusive housing policy & major reforms in Budget 2013|
|By Neha Pathania Kashyap|
|Monday, 28 January 2013 15:24|
|Total View : 3190|
With the Budget 2013 about a month away, CREDAI is calling for an inclusive housing policy and special housing zone to boost small and affordable houses. The developers’ apex body has appealed to Finance Minister P Chidambaram to initiate widespread tax incentives.
Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI) National President, Lalit Kumar Jain suggested to the Finance Minister to allow tax exemption for small houses of under-60 sq mtr of carpet area and creation of special housing zones with tax exemptions on the lines of SEZ for constructing 45 sq mtr houses for low income groups and 30 sq mtr houses for the economically weaker sections.
You may also like to Read
Property Trendz (184)
- Okhla Bird Sanctuary ruling: Good news for homebuyers in the offing, but not for birds
- Advantages of Online House Search
- Mumbai Realty: Commercial offers long-term rentals, residential promises short-term gains
- Retirement living becomes a blissful experience with senior citizen homes
- Residential Vs Commercial Property