Welcome Guest, Register to manage account
Contact Us: Toll Free #1800 41 99099 (Monday - Saturday 9:30AM to 6:00PM IST)
|Hyderabad Real Estate Price Trends (Jan-Mar 2011)|
|By 99acres Media|
|Monday, 18 April 2011 23:36|
|Total View : 4542|
• Real estate market in Hyderabad saw mixed sentiment with some areas experiencing healthy price appreciation whereas others saw price decrease.
• Kukatpally saw maximum price appreciation, despite this, capital values in Kukatpally are much lower than that of other destinations such as Hi-Tech city and KPHB.
• Price decrease in KPHB and Miyapur was more substantial than that in Nizampet
You may also like to Read
Property Trendz (184)
- Okhla Bird Sanctuary ruling: Good news for homebuyers in the offing, but not for birds
- Advantages of Online House Search
- Mumbai Realty: Commercial offers long-term rentals, residential promises short-term gains
- Retirement living becomes a blissful experience with senior citizen homes
- Residential Vs Commercial Property
Legal & Tax (28)
All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd.