|Vastu Tips to purify your home this Diwali|
|Articles - Interiors|
At the onset of Diwali festival, Vastu Shastra lays a lot of emphasis on the right Muhurat so that maximum advantage can be gained, says Vastu consultant Dr VAISHALI GUPTA. The ‘Sthapataya Veda’ also supports this tradition and highly recommends that auspicious activities like Vastu Pujan, Griha Pravesh etc must be performed during a Shubh Muhurat.
Diwali is the best among all festivals as it brightens up lives with prosperity and happiness. Some tested and highly effective Vastu practices are given below which will help home owners be blessed by fortune, health, progress and peace in their lives.
You may also like to Read
- Borivali growing as a business belt & a major suburb of Mumbai
- Real Estate to witness strong demand and improved sentiments in 2014, experts say
- Goregaon becomes a popular locality in Western suburbs of Mumbai
- Ghansoli one of the fast developing nodes of Navi Mumbai
- Is this the right time to invest in Real Estate?